- Step 1 : Spray some texturizer into your hair to give it hold. Next, grab a section of hair from the front left (or right) side of your head and pull it across the back of your head. Secure in place with a bobby pin.
- Step 2 : Take a piece of hair from the base of your neck and tuck it over the first piece of hair. Secure with another pin.
- Step 3 : Continue to take pieces from the base of your neck and tuck them into the roll. Continue using pins to ensure a good hold.
- Step 4 : Once you’ve reached the opposite side of your head, pull the majority of your hair into a ponytail right by your ear and tie with an elastic.
- Step 5 : Take the remaining free section and pull it next to your ear and underneath the base of the pony. Wrap it over the top and around again until there’s virtually no hair left.
- Step 6 : Secure the remaining end of the loose strand under the pony with a bobby pin to keep it hidden.
Tutorials You Should also see :